March 29, 2010

Alexander Skarsgard was in Zoolander!

Zoolander is one of my favorite movies of all time.

I love it. I’ve seen it probably more times than Twilight (yeah, I know...). My ex-bestfriend and ex-roommate and I used to go to the movie theater in our apartment complex and watch it at least every other week, if not once a week. It was a great comedic relief to college and boys.

I remember thinking that blond model was pretty hot, but never really looking into it further – until I was watching it last night and guess who I notice it is?!?



ALEXANDER SKARSGARD!

Yes, yes it is. He was Meekus!

Watch this scene from Zoolander if you don’t remember...



He wasn’t in the movie for very long, he dies in a freak gas explosion at the gas station after drinking orange mocha frappachinos. So sad.

He doesn’t really die though because we all know he comes back to life as Eric Northman on True Blood! Yeah, okay I had to throw that in there… he is so much hotter as a vampire.

Ah, I can’t wait for the next season of True Blood to see (much more of) Alexander Skarsgard. Love saying his name too. So sexy.

8 comments:

Andhari said...

Wow, he looks so different now. Good different ;) i have no idea how to say his last name right until now, you're right though. So sexy!:)

Liz Mays said...

I've heard of him but I don't remember him from Zoolander either. Oh man, that movie cracks me up. It's weird because I like it more with every viewing.

Hepburn Hilton said...

I haven't seen Zoolander. Have I missed out on something?

Manju said...

he is SO HOT SO HOT SO HOT SO HOT SO HOT SO HOT SO HOT SO HOT SO HOT SO HOT SO HOT!!! i've only seen him in true blood though. i need to see this one

Melanie's Randomness said...

Woa really?? He's in Zoolander? Never noticed!! I'll have to watch Zoolander again. Love that movie!! Can't wait for True Blood to start back either!! =)

CiCi said...

I feel out of it. Haven't seen Zoolander. Will check it out. I am sorta old but never too old to appreciate a cute guy.

Sheri, RN said...

For those of you who haven't seen Zoolander, it is really a very funny movie you should check out. :)

Anonymous said...

I love him in everything he is in!